FOLLOW THESE 5 STEPS FOR A GREAT HEADSHOT PORTRAIT SESSION
- A good night's sleep is often underrated. So, ensure you are adequately rested before your session
- To avoid dry skin, moisturize, use lip balm and drink lots of water
- Hair and make-up is highly recommended before your sessions. If you need suggestions, please ask
- Make sure your clothes fit well, cover your arms and are free of lint, pet hair or other debris, and have been freshly dry-cleaned as well
- Come in for your portrait session with the mindset that your portrait is going to allow you to connect with another human being and make an impact on their life!